Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) is a chemical compound which is a by-product of wood processing. It has long been used as a chemical solvent.
70% DMSO adn 30% Distilled Water
This product is intended for use as a solvent only. The choice of the process used in the various applications is the sole responsibility of the user.
May cause skin irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, clothing. Wash thoroughly after handling. In case of contact, immediately flush eyes with water. Call a physician. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant or nursing DO NOT use DMSO. Stop use if an allergic reaction occurs and consult your healthcare professional.