Don't mask odors, remove them. Enjoy cleaner air for healthier families.
A natural product, Kanberra Gel's vapor attacks and degrades mold, mildew, fungus and bacteria to purify your air. Use in ventilation systems, rooms, autos, RVs, boats, gym bags and more. Provides long-lasting protection-works 24/7, no plugs, no wires. Safe around kids and pets.
Unlike other "odor eliminators", which simply slow mildew growth by absorbing moisture from the air, the blend of tea tree oils in Kanberra Gel is an active anti-microbial agent which actually eliminates the mold, mildew, and bacterial spores.
Each container has a service life of about 3 to 4 months. The gel takes 2 to 3 months to evaporate, and the dispersed oils keep working for about a month after that.
• Unique gel dispersal mechanism overcomes the obstacles of getting the tea tree oils airborne
• Not an odor mask - actively degrades the source of the odor
• Safe around kids and pets - the ingredients are actually on the label
• Most effective in closed spaces, as air exchange will dilute the vapors
• No plugs, no wires, no tearing of bags
• Ideal for lockers, bilge spaces, heads, wet lockers, and boats in storage, or just closed up at the dock.
• Equally effective for home use — musty closets and basements, storage lockers, cabins, vehicles, gym bags, etc.
• Will not affect the color of fabrics, carpets, or stuffing
• Ideal in air handling ductwork
• Penetrates porous materials such as carpet, fabric and wood for long lasting effectiveness
• Unlike ozone generators, will not degrade rubber hoses and belts, or wire insulation
Directions: Peel off top label, remove insert to activate evaporation and place container where needed. Replace when gel turns dark in color and shrinks to a pellet.
Active Ingredients: Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree oil) and other essential oils, stabilizing polymers, deionized water.