The Tao of Herbs® website located at www.taoofherbs.com (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Tao of Herbs, Inc. (collectively, “Tao of Herbs®,” “we,” “our” or “us”). Each end-user (“User,” “you” or “your”) agrees to the following Tao of Herbs® Website Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), in their entirety, when she/he: (a) accesses or uses the Site; (b) accesses and/or views any of the articles, videos, audio, stories, testimonials, text, photographs, graphics, artwork and/or other content featured on the Site, as made available by Tao of Herbs® (collectively, the “Content”); (c) utilizes the contact form and/or other functionality as a means to request being contacted by Tao of Herbs® (collectively, “Contact Services”); and/or (d) purchases any of the vitamins, supplements, herbs, teas or other health and wellness items made available by and through the Site (collectively, the “Products” and together with the Site, Content and Contact Services, the “Tao of Herbs® Offerings”).
You acknowledge and understand that the Products (and associated Content) have not been evaluated by the US Food & Drug Administration (“FDA”). The Products, Content and other material made available by and through the Tao of Herbs® Offerings: (a) are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition or disease; (b) are not in any way intended as medical advice or as a substitute for medical advice and/or medical treatment; and (c) should only be used in conjunction with the guidance and care of your physician.
You should always consult with your physician or other healthcare professional before utilizing any Products and/or adopting any treatment for a health problem, whether offered by and through the Tao of Herbs® Offerings or otherwise. Your physician should allow for proper follow-up visits and individualize your treatment plan as appropriate. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something that you have read on the Site or in connection with any other Tao of Herbs® Offerings.
Without limiting the foregoing, those who are taking medication or are under treatment for any disease, or are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your health care professional before utilizing any Products and/or adopting any treatment for a health problem.
The Products may include ingredients that you are allergic to. You should always check the ingredients in any Product to avoid potential allergic reactions. If you have or suspect that you are experiencing an allergic reaction or other adverse health event, promptly contact your health care provider.
1. Scope; Modification of Agreement. The Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between Users and Tao of Herbs® with respect to Users’ use of the Tao of Herbs® Offerings, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and/or understandings with respect to same. We may amend the Agreement from time to time in our sole discretion, without specific notice to you; provided, however, that: (a) any amendment or modification to the arbitration provisions, prohibition on class action provisions or any other provisions applicable to dispute resolution (collectively, “Dispute Resolution Provisions”) shall not apply to any disputes incurred prior to the applicable amendment or modification; and (b) any amendment or modification to pricing and/or billing provisions (“Billing Provisions”) shall not apply to any charges incurred prior to the applicable amendment or modification. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review the Agreement prior to using the Tao of Herbs® Offerings. By your continued use of any of the Tao of Herbs® Offerings, you hereby agree to comply with, and be bound by, all of the terms and conditions contained within the Agreement effective at that time (other than with respect to disputes arising prior to the amendment or modification of the Dispute Resolution Provisions, or charges incurred prior to the amendment or modification of the Billing Provisions, which shall be governed by the Dispute Resolution Provisions and/or Billing Provisions then in effect at the time of the subject dispute or incurred charges, as applicable).
2. Requirements; Necessary Equipment. The Tao of Herbs® Offerings are available only to individuals who can enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law. The Tao of Herbs® Offerings are not intended for use by individuals under eighteen (18) years of age (or the applicable age of majority, if greater than eighteen (18) years of age). If a User is under eighteen (18) years of age (or the applicable age of majority, if greater than eighteen (18) years of age) and/or if that User is unable to enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law, that User does not have permission to use and/or access the Tao of Herbs® Offerings.
You shall be responsible, at all times, for ensuring that you have an Internet connection, computer/mobile device, up-to-date Internet browser versions, a functioning e-mail account, applicable software, applicable hardware and/or other equipment necessary to access the Tao of Herbs® Offerings. Tao of Herbs® does not guarantee the quality, speed or availability of the Internet connection associated with your mobile device and/or computer. Tao of Herbs® does not guarantee that the Tao of Herbs® Offerings can be accessed: (a) on all mobile devices; (b) through all wireless service plans; (c) in connection with all Internet browsers; and/or (d) in all geographical areas. Standard messaging, data and wireless access fees may apply to your use of the Tao of Herbs® Offerings through your wireless device. You are fully responsible for all such charges and Tao of Herbs® has no liability or responsibility to you, whatsoever, for any such charges billed by your wireless carrier.
3. Registration; Termination of Access to the Tao of Herbs® Offerings.
(a) Registration. In connection with purchasing Products and/or otherwise completing the Site registration process, Tao of Herbs® will collect: (i) your full name; (ii) your e-mail address; (iii) your billing/mailing address; (iv) your telephone number; (v) your credit card information (where you wish to purchase Products); and/or (vi) any other information requested on the applicable form (collectively, “Registration Data”). You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete Registration Data. If you provide any Registration Data that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or if the Registration Data becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Tao of Herbs® has reasonable grounds to suspect that such Registration Data is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Tao of Herbs® has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Tao of Herbs® Offerings (or any portion thereof).
(b) Account Security. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password, and for restricting access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur by and through your account or password, including any purchases made therethrough. We strongly recommend that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You agree to notify Tao of Herbs® immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
(c) Termination. Tao of Herbs® may terminate a User’s access to the Tao of Herbs® Offerings at any time and for any reason, in its sole discretion. Such reasons may include, without limitation, where Tao of Herbs® believes that such User is: (i) in any way in breach of the Agreement; and/or (ii) engaged in any improper conduct in connection with the Tao of Herbs® Offerings.
4. Products. The Products, Product descriptions, statements regarding Product efficacy and photographic images of the Products are provided directly by the Product manufacturers, and not Tao of Herbs®, and are reprinted on the Site with the permission of the applicable Product manufacturers. As a result, Tao of Herbs® has no control over: (a) the quality, safety or legality of those Products; and/or (b) the truth or accuracy of those Products descriptions and associated claims regarding efficacy of such Products. Tao of Herbs® does not warrant that the Product descriptions (or other Content contained on the Site) is/are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of the Products that appear on the Site. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor/screen and other factors associated with your computer, mobile device or other device used to access the Site, as applicable, we cannot guarantee that the depiction of any color as viewed by you through your monitor/screen will be accurate.
In the event that a Product is listed at an incorrect price point due to a typographical error or an error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Tao of Herbs® shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that Product so listed at the incorrect price. Tao of Herbs® shall have the right to limit the number of items purchased through the Site. Tao of Herbs® shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order whether or not the order has been confirmed and your Active Credit Card (as defined below) charged. If your Active Credit Card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Tao of Herbs® shall immediately issue a credit to your Active Credit Card account in the amount of the charge.
You understand and agree that Tao of Herbs® is not responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for your use of, or inability to use and/or acquire any Products. You understand and agree that Tao of Herbs® shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of any Product, service or promotion offered by Tao of Herbs®. If Tao of Herbs® terminates the Agreement for any reason, Tao of Herbs® shall have no liability or responsibility to you. You understand and agree that refusal to use the Tao of Herbs® Offerings is your sole right and remedy with respect to any dispute with Tao of Herbs®.
5. Content. The Site contains Content which includes, but is not limited to, articles, a description of Tao of Herbs® Products, and other materials regarding the Tao of Herbs® Offerings. The Content is offered for informational purposes only and is at all times subject to the disclaimers contained herein and on the Site.
6. Purchasing Products.
(a) Purchases. Upon completing the applicable form associated with the purchase of the Product(s) that you have added to your shopping cart, and upon providing the requisite Registration Data, the credit card that you provided on the form (“Active Credit Card”) will be charged the applicable purchase price for the Product(s), plus applicable sales tax. In addition, you may pay for Products via personal check or cashier check utilizing the mailing address and instructions set forth on the Site.
(b) General. Other than as expressly set forth in the Return Policy, ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE. The fees associated with your purchases will appear on your Active Credit Card statement through the identifier “Tao of Herbs.” All prices displayed on the Site are quoted in U.S. Dollars, are payable in U.S. Dollars and are valid and effective only in the United States. Failure to use the Product(s) does not constitute a basis for refusing to pay any of the associated charges. Subject to the conditions set forth herein, you agree to be bound by the Billing Provisions of Tao of Herbs® in effect at any given time. Upon reasonable prior notice to you (with Site-updates and/or e-mail sufficing), Tao of Herbs® reserves the right to change its Billing Provisions whenever necessary, in its sole discretion. Continued use of the Site and/or purchase of Product(s) after receipt of such notice shall constitute consent to any and all such changes; provided, however, that any amendment or modification to the Billing Provisions shall not apply to any charges incurred prior to the applicable amendment or modification.
(c) Authorization. Tao of Herbs® authorization to provide and bill for the Product(s) is obtained by way of your electronic signature or, where applicable, via physical signature and/or voice affirmation. Once an electronic signature is submitted, this electronic order constitutes an electronic letter of agency. Tao of Herbs’® reliance upon your electronic signature was specifically sanctioned and written into law when the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act and the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Transactions Act were enacted in 1999 and 2000, respectively. Both laws specifically preempt all state laws that recognize only paper and handwritten signatures.
7. License Grant. As a User of the Tao of Herbs® Offerings, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable and limited license to access and use the Tao of Herbs® Offerings and associated content in accordance with the Agreement. Tao of Herbs® may terminate this license at any time for any reason. You may use the Tao of Herbs® Offerings on one computer for your own personal, non-commercial use. No part of the Tao of Herbs® Offerings may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or transfer the Tao of Herbs® Offerings or any portion thereof. Tao of Herbs® reserves any rights not explicitly granted in the Agreement. You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Tao of Herbs® Offerings. You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Tao of Herbs® infrastructure. Your right to use the Tao of Herbs® Offerings is not transferable.
8. Proprietary Rights. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion, software, services and other matters related to the Tao of Herbs® Offerings are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including, but not limited to, intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, publication or sale by you of any part of the Tao of Herbs® Offerings is strictly prohibited. Systematic retrieval of material from the Tao of Herbs® Offerings by automated means or any other form of scraping or data extraction in order to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from Tao of Herbs® is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights in or to any content, document, software, services or other materials viewed by or through the Tao of Herbs® Offerings. The posting of information or material on or through the Tao of Herbs® Offerings by Tao of Herbs® does not constitute a waiver of any right in or to such information and/or materials. The “Tao of Herbs” name and logo, and all associated graphics, icons and service names, are trademarks of J & M Naturals, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. The use of any trademark without the applicable trademark owner's express written consent is strictly prohibited.
9. Representations and Warranties. Each User hereby represents and warrants to Tao of Herbs® as follows: (a) the Agreement constitutes such User’s legal, valid and binding obligation which is fully enforceable against such User in accordance with its terms; and (b) such User understands and agrees that such User has independently evaluated the desirability of utilizing the Tao of Herbs® Offerings and that such User has not relied on any representation and/or warranty other than those set forth in the Agreement.
10. Indemnification. Each User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Tao of Herbs®, its employees, agents and attorneys, harmless from and against any and all liabilities, claims, actions, suits, proceedings, judgments, fines, damages, costs, losses and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees, court costs and/or settlement costs) arising from or related to: (a) any dispute between that User and any other User, Product manufacturer or third party; (b) User’s use of the Tao of Herbs® Offerings in violation of any applicable law; and/or (c) User’s use of the Tao of Herbs® Offerings in any manner whatsoever.
11. Legal Warning. Any attempt by any individual to damage, destroy, tamper with, vandalize and/or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Tao of Herbs® Offerings is a violation of criminal and civil law and Tao of Herbs® will diligently pursue any and all remedies in this regard against any offending individual or entity to the fullest extent permissible by law and in equity.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE TAO OF HERBS® OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED BY AND/OR THROUGH SAME ARE PROVIDED TO USERS ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, TAO OF HERBS® MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE TAO OF HERBS® OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED BY AND/OR THROUGH SAME: (A) WILL MEET ANY USER’S REQUIREMENTS; (B) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) WILL BE FREE OF HARMFUL COMPONENTS; (D) WILL RESULT IN ANY SPECIFIC MEDICAL BENEFIT OR OTHER HEALTH-RELATED OUTCOME; AND/OR (E) WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. THE TAO OF HERBS® OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED BY AND/OR THROUGH SAME MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. TAO OF HERBS® WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY OF THE UNDERLYING INTERNET CONNECTION ASSOCIATED WITH THE TAO OF HERBS® OFFERINGS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY ANY USER FROM TAO OF HERBS® OR OTHERWISE THROUGH OR FROM THE TAO OF HERBS® OFFERINGS SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE AGREEMENT.
13. Limitation of Liability. EACH USER EXPRESSLY UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT TAO OF HERBS® SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THAT USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND/OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF TAO OF HERBS® HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW FOR: (A) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE TAO OF HERBS® OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED BY AND/OR THROUGH SAME; (B) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION, CONTENT AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS PURCHASED OR OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE TAO OF HERBS® OFFERINGS; (C) ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN ANY USERS AND/OR THIRD PARTIES; (D) THE UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF, ANY USER’S REGISTRATION DATA; (E) THE FAILURE TO REALIZE ANY SPECIFIC MEDICAL BENEFIT OR OTHER HEALTH-RELATED OUTCOME; AND (F) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE TAO OF HERBS® OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED BY AND/OR THROUGH SAME. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION, IN THE AGGREGATE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MISREPRESENTATION AND ANY AND ALL OTHER TORTS. EACH USER HEREBY RELEASES TAO OF HERBS® FROM ANY AND ALL OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES AND CLAIMS IN EXCESS OF THE LIMITATIONS STATED HEREIN. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT PERMIT SUCH LIMITATIONS, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF TAO OF HERBS® TO ANY USER UNDER ANY AND ALL CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BE FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($500.00). NO ACTION, REGARDLESS OF FORM, ARISING OUT OF THE TAO OF HERBS® OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED BY AND/OR THROUGH SAME, MAY BE BROUGHT BY ANY USER OR TAO OF HERBS® MORE THAN ONE (1) YEAR FOLLOWING THE EVENT WHICH GAVE RISE TO THE CAUSE OF ACTION. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN EACH USER AND TAO OF HERBS®. ACCESS TO THE TAO OF HERBS® OFFERINGS WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED TO ANY USERS WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY AND IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS THE LIABILITY OF TAO OF HERBS® SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
14. Third Party Websites. The Tao of Herbs® Offerings contain links to other websites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. Tao of Herbs® does not control the information, products or services made available on or through these third party websites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Tao of Herbs® of the applicable website or any association with the website’s operators. Because Tao of Herbs® has no control over such websites and/or resources, each User agrees that Tao of Herbs® is not responsible or liable for the availability or the operation of such external websites, for any material located on or available from or through any such websites or for the protection of any User’s data privacy by third parties. Each User further agrees that Tao of Herbs® shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused by the use of or reliance on any such material available on or through any such website.
15. Editing, Deleting and Modification. Tao of Herbs® reserves the right in its sole discretion to edit and/or delete any documents, information or Content appearing on the Site.
17. Dispute Resolution Provisions. The Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in the State of Illinois and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois (without regard to conflict of law principles). Should a dispute arise concerning the Tao of Herbs® Offerings, the terms and conditions of the Agreement or the breach of same by any party hereto: (a) the parties agree to submit their dispute for resolution by arbitration before a reputable arbitration organization as mutually agreed upon by the parties in Illinois, in accordance with the then current Commercial Arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association; and (b) you agree to first commence a formal dispute proceeding by completing and submitting an Initial Dispute Notice which can be found by clicking here. We may choose to provide you with a final written settlement offer after receiving your Initial Dispute Notice ("Final Settlement Offer"). If we provide you with a Final Settlement Offer and you do not accept it, or we cannot otherwise satisfactorily resolve your dispute, you can submit your dispute for resolution by arbitration before the American Arbitration Association, in your county of residence, by filing a separate Demand for Arbitration, which is also available by clicking here. For claims of Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000.00) or less, you can choose whether the arbitration proceeds in person, by telephone or based only on submissions. If the arbitrator awards you relief that is greater than our Final Settlement Offer, then we will pay all filing, administration and arbitrator fees associated with the arbitration and, if you retained an attorney to represent you in connection with the arbitration, we will reimburse any reasonable attorneys' fees that your attorney accrued for investigating, preparing and pursuing the claim in arbitration. Any award rendered shall be final and conclusive to the parties and a judgment thereon may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing contained herein shall be construed to preclude any party from: (i) seeking injunctive relief in order to protect its rights pending an outcome in arbitration; and/or (ii) pursuing the matter in small claims court rather than arbitration. Although we may have a right to an award of attorneys' fees and expenses if we prevail in arbitration, we will not seek such an award from you unless the arbitrator determines that your claim was frivolous.
To the extent permitted by law, you agree that you will not bring, join or participate in any class action lawsuit as to any claim, dispute or controversy that you may have against Tao of Herbs® and/or its employees, officers, directors, members, representatives and/or assigns. You agree to the entry of injunctive relief to stop such a lawsuit or to remove you as a participant in the suit. You agree to pay the attorney's fees and court costs that Tao of Herbs® incurs in seeking such relief. This provision preventing you from bringing, joining or participating in class action lawsuits: (A) does not constitute a waiver of any of your rights or remedies to pursue a claim individually and not as a class action in binding arbitration as provided above; and (B) is an independent agreement. You may opt-out of these dispute resolution provisions by providing written notice of your decision within thirty (30) days of the date that you first access the Site.
18. Miscellaneous. Should any part of the Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with the Tao of Herbs® Offerings is in conflict or inconsistent with the Agreement, the Agreement shall take precedence. Tao of Herbs’® failure to enforce any provision of the Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. The parties do not intend that any agency or partnership relationship be created through operation of the Agreement. Tao of Herbs® may, with or without notice to you and in its sole discretion, assign the Agreement and/or any of its rights or delegate its duties under the Agreement to any third party for any purpose. The Agreement, may not however, be assigned by you, and you may not delegate your duties under it. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
19. Electronic Signatures. You acknowledge and agree that by clicking on the submit button, or taking such other action as may be designated by Tao of Herbs® as a means of accepting the Agreement, you are submitting a legally binding electronic signature and entering into a legally binding contract. You acknowledge that your electronic submission constitutes your agreement and intent to be bound by the Agreement. Pursuant to any and all applicable statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances or other laws including, without limitation, the United States Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act, P.L. 106-229 (the “E-Sign Act”) or other similar statutes, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS AND OTHER RECORDS AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED THROUGH THE TAO OF HERBS® OFFERINGS. Further, you hereby waive any right or requirement under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances or other law in any jurisdiction which requires: (a) an original signature; (b) delivery or retention of non-electronic records; and/or (c) payments, or the granting of credits, by other than electronic means.
20. California End-User Consumer Rights. In accordance with Cal. Civ. Code Sec. 1789.3, California State resident end-users may file grievances and complaints with the California Department of Consumer Affairs, 400 R Street, Suite 1080, Sacramento, CA 95814; or by phone at 916-445-1254 or 800-952-5210; or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. Contact Us. If any User has any questions about the Agreement, Tao of Herbs® Offerings or the practices of Tao of Herbs®, that User can email us as at: email@example.com; call us at: (312) 881-0078; or send us mail to: Tao of Herbs, Inc., PO Box 166877, Chicago, IL 60616.