Overstock items available while supplies last. Product has an expiration date of 8/2017. All Overstock Sale Deal products are final sale.
Muti Vitamin Drink That Taste Great!
Ola Loa Orange Flavor Energy Powder is an effervescent, great tasting multi-vitamin powder that provides quick recovery from stress, sports and the rigors of daily life, with all natural energy boosters and a doctor's selection of strategic nutrients providing greater absorption. Ola Loa is so gentle on the body it can be taken anytime.
Ola Loa Energy, Tropical is a breakthrough Drink Your Vitamins product that tastes good. Designed by renowned nutrition pioneer, Richard A. Kunin, M.D who is a nutrition physician and vitamin specialist with over 30 years experience.
Ola Loa Tropical Power Powder is the first multivitamin-mineral supplement to combine the recent advances in nutrition research into a convenient "drink your vitamins" delivery system providing the health benefits of TMG (Trimethylglycine), Acetylcysteine, and Coenzyme Q 10. No single pill can provide the full benefits of Ola Loa Tropical Power Powder, for each packet provides 1000 mg each of TMG, Glycine, and Vitamin C as mineral ascorbates. And Ola Loa also brings you 50 mg of Acetyl-Cysteine, and 25 mg of Coenzyme Q 10. You get five valuable advantages in one packet of Ola Loa.
Ola Loa has solved the taste problem of vitamins without resorting to artificial sweeteners. It also helps neutralize excess stomach acid, and therefore can be taken anytime.
Ola Loa is the most extensive vitamin available and it tastes great. After drinking it on a regular basis, you will feel the difference. And you'll appreciate how it makes you feel for the rest of your life. Which could be a very, very long time.
Suggested Usage: Place contents in glass and mix with 4-6 oz. of water or juice. Adults take 1-3 packets daily, as desired. Children take 1 packet daily. Consult a doctor before taking if pregnant or nursing.
VITAMINS in OLA LOA:
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 1000 mg 1670%
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 1 mg 70%
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 1 mg 60%
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) 10 mg 50%
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 10 mg 500%
Folic Acid 600 mcg 150%
Vitamin B12 (Hydroxycobalamin) 100 mcg 1670%
Pantothenic Acid 10 mg 100%
Biotin 100 mcg 35%
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 200 iu 50%
Vitamin E (d-alpa tocopherol Acetate) 30 iu 100%
Vitamin K1 (Phylloquinone) 20 mcg 25%
Coenzyme Q10 25 mg *
Vitamin A (Retinol [DEMO]ate) 1000 iu 20%
Lipoic Acid 1 mg
Choline Bitartrate 10 mg *
MINERALS in OLA LOA
Potassium (Bicarbonate) 200 mg 10%
Sodium (Bicarbonate) 27 mg <2%
Calcuim (Carbonate/Ascorbate) 29 mg 3%
Magnesium (Ascorbate) 25 mg 6%
Zinc (Picolinate) 5 mg 30%
Manganese (Picolinate) 1.5 mg 60%
Copper (Aspartate) 500 mcg 25%
Molybdenum (Trioxide) 75 mcg 100%
Selenium (Selenite) 50 mcg 70%
Chromium (Picolinate) 100 mcg 80%
Iodide (Potassium Iodide) 50 mcg 30%
Boron (Citrate) 1 mg *
AMINO ACIDS in OLA LOA:
N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) 50 mg *
Arginine 100 mg *
Lysine 100 mg *
Glycine 1000 mg *
TMG-Betaine 1000 mg *
Glutamine 100 mg *
HERBS in OLA LOA:
Bromelain 10 mg *
Pineapple Bioflavonoids 100mg. *
Other Ingredients: Fructose, Citric Acid, Aspartic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Malic Acid, Grape Flavor, Pineapple,Strawberry Flavor, Lemon Juice Flavor.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
* Daily values not established.
Information about Ola Loa Supplement Ingredients
- TMG - protects liver from excess protein of the American diet. This affects at least 30% of the population.
- NAC - antioxidant, provides cysteine to ease digestive irritation. Also removes toxic metals.
- Vitamin C - 1,000mg large dose for those who prefer to keep their antioxidant reserves high.
- Bromelain - aids assimilation of minerals, aides digestion, anti-inflammatory, prevents some of the aches and pains of muscle strain.
- Arginine - prevents deficiency of this conditionally essential amino acid, which is often very low in US diet, which is low in beans and nuts. Arginine is amino acid source of Nitric Oxide, a vasodilator that contributes to immunity, healing of tissue and nerve, blood pressure regulation and normal sex response.
- Lysine - destroyed by cooking and excess sugars, this amino acid is required for repair of collagen, the glue that holds us together and keeps us young and strong.
- B Vitamins - ample doses of hard-to-get folic acid, B12, and B6, recently recognized as essential in preventing premature aging and atherosclerosis of blood vessels.
- Retinol - essential to healing and repair of all tissues, including support of white blood cells, key to immune power.
- Selenium - an essential mineral recently associated as a major preventive factor against certain types of cancer. Selenium also has anti-inflammatory and anti-viral qualities-a real vitamin health insurance.
- Coenzyme Q 10 - an essential factor in cellular energy production but it declines with age and is depleted by anti-cholesterol drugs.
- CoQ - is one of the most popular anti-aging supplements, and for good reason.
Each box of Ola Loa contains 30 packets for a one month supply of all the viamins you need. Store in a cool, dry place.