Chag-o-Power is the power of raw, wild emulsified chaga mushroom. The chaga mushroom is a rich source of betulin and betulinic acid, which are natural sterols of high electrical charge and are needed by cell membranes. The sterols in chaga are heart-healthy. Chag-o-Power is also a top source of SOD (superoxide dismutase).
Chaga is a special mushroom, which grows on wild birch trees and is a kind of hard growth. It acts to heal the tree, so it is different than any other mushroom. Plus, in hot water it is delicious, especially when mixed with other potent substances such as wild white birch bark. Chag-o-Power is a potent source of natural B vitamins plus the all-important antioxidant enzyme SOD. It is also a natural source of beta glucan, minerals, and powerful plant sterols.
- this is an emulsion of wild, raw chaga, which means the key substances are easy to absorb
- unlike other chaga drops, Chag-o-Power is raw, which means the enzymes are intact
- wild chaga is the world’s top source of superoxide dismutase; this chaga raw material scored some 2300 per gram in capturing superoxide radicals (tests done at Brunswick Labs)
- convenient to use as drops under the tongue; take 20 or more drops daily
- a natural, wild source of beta glucan, B complex, minerals, and healthy, potent sterols
Ingredients: Wild Chaga Mushroom,Oil of wild oregano (P73),Spice oil emulsion
Take 20 or more drops under the tongue or in juice/yogurt daily. For an active lifestyle take as often as needed. Shake before using.