Flea'n Tick B Gone™ is a safe, non-toxic treatment made from natural plant sources. This extra-strength formula has been proven to effectively remove fleas, ticks, lice and other pests from a variety of pets without the use of harmful pesticides.
It is especially helpful for animals that live in warm climates and/0or spend time outdoors in tall grass or wooded environments.
Regular use of this non-polluting product can help break the flea’s life cycle and may help reduce the risk of infections, itching and dermatitis caused by insect bites.
It can also be used to assist in the control of pests in your home as well.
Flea‘n Tick B Gone does NOT contain harmful pesticides or chemical, such as Deet, Pyrethrins, Synthetic Pyrethroids or Permethroids or Permethrin, all of which can be asthma triggers and harmful and irritating to your pet, the person applying them and our environment.
Ingredients: Filtered water, a proprietary blend of enzymes derived from natural plant sources. Made in USA.
For Fleas: Use Flea'n Tick B Gone for full trength for heavy infestations. For mild infestations, use a 50/50 mixture for fleas and full strength for ticks.
1. Spray a ring of Flea'n Tick B Gone around the neck to discourage pests from running to areas of the face.
2.BELOW the neck: completely saturate pet’s hair. After 10 minutes, add a small amount of water and work into a lather. Rinse thoroughly with water and use a comb to remove any remaining pests.
3. ABOVE the neck: pretect eyes, carefully apply Flea'n Tick B Gone with sprayer or apply by hand (with fingertips or saturated cloth) and work it into the head and face area. For young animals tend to lick themselves, wrap them in a towel and hold them.
4. after 10 minutes, add small amount of warm water to the animals ody and work into the fur.
5. Rinse thoroughtly with water.
6. USe stong a strong, fine tooth comb to remove any remaining flea.
For Ticks: (always use full strength) Spot Treatment - Spray Flea 'n Tick B Gone™ directly onto the tick and wait at least 10 minutes. Remove the tick using a method that will protect you from disease: gloved fingertips, tweezers or any other tick removal equipment. Complete Body Treatment - Apply Flea 'n Tick B Gone™ as directed for fleas, but allow it to remain on the pet for at least 30 minutes before lathering, rinsing and combing.
Other Helpful Hints: When possible, use washable bedding for your pet. Wash in hot water and dry on high heat at least once a week. Spray bedding lightly with Flea 'n Tick B Gone. Regularly vacuum pet areas to keep them clean and bug free. Flea 'n Tick B Gone is an excellent cleaner for waterproof hard surfaces. Spray and wipe dry pet-related areas.