Free Shipping Promotion!
30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Växa Sinus Formula is a homeopathic medicinal for Chronic Sinus Infections, sometimes referred to as "Chronic Sinusitis". It can also be used on initial sinus infections to help prevent future occurrences.
Vaxa Sinus Formula is scientifically researched to combine natural and herbal ingredients which can effectively help the body to perform the following functions:
- Clear up infectious mucus secretions and nasal discharge
- Alleviate sinus pressure, eye pressure and "rhinitis"(nasal passage swelling)
- Reduce vertigo problems (balance)
Why do we get sinus infections?
Sinus passages can become narrow, swollen or constricted due to reasons like:
- Consistent exposure to smoky, chemical and toxic environments
- Stuffy noses from cold and flu
- Long-term use of decongestant sinus sprays.
- Chronic medical conditions which require long-term medications.
- Continuous water sports involvement, especially in chlorinated pools
- Anatomical irregularities of the nose: broken bones, deviated septum or previous rhinoplasty (nose reconstruction).
Mucus then collects and thickens and the flow is inhibited.
What are some symptoms of sinus infections, different from just colds or allergies?
- Thick, even clumpy, yellow or green nasal mucus
- frontal headache when first waking up
- puffiness around cheeks, eyes
- pain in the face, brow, jaw, teeth
- thick post-nasal drip - possibly with sore throat, nausea or swollen "uvula" (the fleshy tag hanging down from roof of mouth)
- earaches and stuffy ears even to the point of vertigo (imbalance)
Why treat Sinus Infections naturally - Don't antibiotics work?
It is now known and advised by the U.S. National Center for Disease Control and Prevention that antibiotics are only effective on straight bacterial infections, and that the majority of sinus infections come from viruses.
Plus, either type of sinus infection can attract mold and fungus into the nasal tissues. The antibiotics may clear up bacteria but leave the mold or fungus, which can grow into a yeasty infection that travels down the esophagus into the bronchial tubes. For this reason, sinus infections may be followed by heavy post-nasal drip that evolves into bronchitis. This yeast fungus can destroy the "good" stomach bacteria and healthy cells we need to fight all infection.
Sinus Formula can reach into those nasal tissues to thin the mucus, leaving a less fertile environment for mold and fungus to breed - without destroying other healthy immunities.
Along with taking Sinus Formula, it is advisable to remove all sources of dairy and sugar from the diet. These foods can encourage thicker mucus.
Adults and children 12 years of age or older for symptoms of sinusitis take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules in the afternoon. For maintenance of chronic sinusitis symptoms take 2 capsules daily in the AM. Not for use by children under 12 .