Dr. Ohhira's Essential Living Oils
- Complete and Scientifically Balanced Blend of Omega 3, 6 & 9 Essential Fatty Acids (EFA).
- High in ALA, GLA, EPA & DHA
- Eight Natural Plant Seed Oils Cold-Pressed and Unrefined Green Tea Perilla Borage Flax Sunflower Avocado Olive Rice
- Naturally occuring Vitamin E pretects the oil
- Cold pressed extraction method preserves natural qualities and properties of Non-GMO plant seeds
Purest Form of EFA Good fats in Dr. Ohhira's Essential Living Oils are extracted from eight superior plant seeds, scientifically selected by award-winning microbiologist Iichiroh Ohhira, Ph.D. to support good health. The expensive and time consuming cold-press method of extracting oils is used to preserve the natural qualities and properties of the plant seeds so the consumer receives only the purest form of good oils .
Essential Fatty Acids (EFA) are the good fats our body requires but canít manufacture. The only way to acquire EFA is to consume them in foods and oral supplements. Dr. Ohhiraís Essential Living Oils is a vegetarian source of EFA (Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9) found in linolenic, linoleic and oleic acids. The scientifically balanced ratio of Omega-3, -6 & -9 is 4:1:1. Dr. Ohhiraís Essential Living Oils is the richest plant-based source of GLA, ALA, EPA, DHA and Vitamin E. Other significant compounds include campesterol, sitosterol and stigmasterol. Meticulously formulated by research scientists to provide one product that contains all of the good fats without any of the bad fats.
Serving Size: One Capsule Ingredient weight 450mg
A. Green Tea Oil 18.0mg
B. Flax Oil 18.0mg
C. Borage Oil 112.5mg
D. Perilla Oil 36.0mg
E. Olive Oil 18.0mg
F. Sunflower Oil 76.5mg
G. Rice Oil 135.0mg
H. Avocado Oil 36.0mg
I. ALA (Linolenic Acid) 300mg*
J. GLA (Linolenic Acid) 75mg*
K. EPA & DHA 23.4mg*
DR. OHHIRA'S ESSENTIAL LIVING OILS
1. Green Tea Seed. From the tea plant, Camelia sinensis. Contains very high levels of catechinsóEGCG, ECG, EGC and ECóthat support antioxidant activity and normal cell production.
2. Perilla Seed. From the mint-family plant Perila frutescens. Polyunsaturated oil containing high levels of Alpha-linolenic acid (Omega-3) that metabolizes to eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Richest plant source of ALA.
3. Borage Seed. From the plant Borago officinalis. Richest source of GLA, an unusual constituent of living matter that is found in very few plants. GLA metabolizes to DGLA, which supports anti-inflammatory and antithrombotic activities. High in vitamins B1, B2, B3 & C, minerals & fiber.
4. Flax Seed. From the plant Linum usitatissimum. An abundant and rich dietary source of Omegañ3, ñ6 and -9. Very rich source of Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an Omega-3 EFA that metabolizes to eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). Source of important nutrients and micronutrients including lignans.
5. Sunflower Seed. From the plant Helianthus annuus. High in protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium and Vitamin E. Includes Oleic acid (Omega-9) and Linoleic acid (Omega-6).
6. Avocado Seed. From the plant Persea Americana. Rich in Oleic acid (Omega-9), Linoleic acid (Omega-6), Linolenic acid (Omega-3) and vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, D, and E. Rich in potassium, protein, amino acids, palmitic acid, stearic acid, panthothenic acid and lecithin.
7. Olive Seed. From the plant Olea Europaea. A ìgoodî fat high in Vitamins A, D, E and K, EFA including Oleic acid (Omega-9) and Linoleic acid (Omega-6) and polyphenols.
8. Rice Seed. From the plant Oryza sativa. Balanced profile of saturated and unsaturated fatty acids. Contains tocopherol, tocotrienol, oryzanol, squalene and phytosetrol. Oryzanol supports healthy cholesterol levels. Tocotrienol may be the most powerful Vitamin E source found in nature.
(EPA & DHA metabolized from Linolenic Acid Omega 3) Daily value of plant seeds not established.
Other ingredients: Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), Vitamin E, antioxidants & micronutrients. Nutritional values may vary slightly due to natural selection of plant seeds used in different batches. Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 faty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
The FDA has not evaluated this statement. This product is not intended to diagnosis, treat, cure or prevent any disease.