has been used for thousands of years by many cultures as a health building and disease fighting substance. In fact, it is often referred to as nature's most perfect food since it contains nearly every element required for sustaining life. These include more than 22 amino acids, every vitamin known to man, 28 different minerals and trace minerals, 11 enzymes and co-enzymes, bioflavonoids, phytosterols, Omega 3 fatty acids, carotenoids, globulins, lecithin, quercitin, rutin, hormones and other biologically active compounds.
Y.S. Organics Bee Pollen is easy-to-use and pleasant tasting and requires no refrigeration since it is very low moisture. It's a great natural source of vitamins, minerals, proteins, amino acids, and enzymes.
- Clean, fresh, soft & tasty (beehive quality).
- Minimum exposure to moisture, sunlight & air.
- No heat-forced drying process (natural state).
- Alive Enzymes, Nutrients (essence of life force) intact.
- Carefully controlled storage temp.(no deep freezing).
- Harvested from wide varity of areas and seasons, creating highly-balanced nutritional profile.
- Harvested by healthy bees from healthy environment.
For first time use, start with a few gramules. Gradually increase to 1/2-1 tablespoon twice a day or more as needed.
Bee product may cause an allergic reaction in some sensitive people. Anyone with a suspected sensitivity consult a nutritionist before taking.