What you need to know before trying Red Marine Algae
Why most red marine algae products don’t work.
There are around 4,000 species of red marine algae and only 25 of these species contain a significant amount of sulphated polysaccharides.
Polysaccharides are the keys to activate the immune response. And to break it down further there are only few of these 25 strains that have anti-viral properties backed by extensive research. Not only do most red marine algae products on the market contain a single strain that is low in polysaccharides, they are also mixed with fillers to bring down the cost.
How do you know which strain has the best medicinal properties?
Bright Nutrition’s Red Marine Algae provides Dumontiaceae and Gigartina, which are the most actively potent strains of Red Marine Algae that control and reduce the herpes virus! Without these types of red marine algae you are not getting the complete benefits of this amazing sea vegetable.
Don’t be swayed by cheap RMA products mixed with fillers and lower grade algaes . They are lacking the critical factors proven by science for anti-viral support.
You need both Dumontacea and Gigartina strains
These two rare strains found by science to be the most actively potent immune support for virus sufferers. The Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center notes that the protein and vitamin combination in algae may help decrease fatigue and various algae compounds show potential to fight viruses and may have some cancer cell-fighting properties in lab specimens.
- Dumontacea - Current research on Dumontiacea suggests a breakthrough in the discovery of natural immunomodulatory and antiviral agents. One study demonstrated the algae’s beneficial effects on people with Herpes Simplex Virus I and II.
It is known that Dumontacea significantly suppresses the Herpes virus, especially in the initial stages of the attack. It may increase the length of time between outbreaks and alleviate the symptoms. It’s two-pronged approach of boosting immunity and battling the virus directly has made Dumontacea an invaluable resource in fighting the virus.
- Gigartina - The rare Gigartina strain of Red Marine Algae is the richest known source of sulfated polysaccharides. Sulfated polysaccharides are unique protein-bound carbohydrates that stimulate anti-tumor agents and interferon production which improves the activity of T- and B-cells that support the body’s immune response to bacteria, viruses, fungi and toxins. Interferon is an anti-viral protein that prevents the replication of virus.
Human clinical trials recorded in the National Institutes of Health database indicate the sulfated polysaccharides in Gigartina may help counter oral and genital herpes, shingles, HIV, influenza, and other viruses. Regular intake may reduce the number of viral attacks and their severity.
- Blue Green Algae - Blue-green algae (Spirulina) that provides an added boost to our formula. In April 1996, Scientists from the Laboratory of Viral pathogenesis, Dana-Farber cancer institute and Harvard Medical School research stated,“Small amounts of spirulina extract reduced viral replication while higher concentrations totally stopped its reproduction.
Some users have noted it not only reduced the duration of their outbreaks but also reduced the size of their clusters. Furthermore, it’s stockpile of nutrients significantly support a strong immune system and overall health, both important factors in viral defense.
Click here to order Red Marine Algae 500 today!
Potency & Purity Bring Results
Red Marine Algae 500 provides the most potent source of Gigartina, Dumontacea available in 500mg vegi caps combine with blue green algae to enhance bioavailability . These rare strains hold the keys found by science to support a strong defense against viral attacks – most notably herpes outbreaks.
- 100% Pure - No fillers and binders
- Whole-Food Source Directly From Nature
- Made from wild-harvested Gigartina & Dumontacea
- Gluten Free/Vegan/Non-GMO
- Contains the highest potency of red marine algae
You need 1000mg daily
We recommend a dosage of 1000mg per day to lower the risk of an outbreak, and many health care professionals also recommend increasing the dosage to 2500mg per day when there is an active outbreak. In addition to taking the capsules internally, you may open the capsule and apply the powder directly to any sores.
The Synergy Factor
Bright Nutrition’s Red Marine Algae 500 provides a broad spectrum of nutrients which are naturally assimilated and easily absorbed into the body. The combined effect of Dumontacea, Gigartina, and Spirulina’s anti-viral properties, immune system support, and nutrient base provide a tremendous front-line defense against illness and viruses in particular.
A strong and adaptable immune system is the foundation of good health. The immune system is a complex network of cells and tissues that work to defend the body against foreign pathogens. Bright Nutrition's Red Marine Algae 500 is formulated to support your immune system and strengthen your body’s resistance for year-round wellness.
Click here to order Red Marine Algae 500 today!
The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration). Products are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.