Pure Kukui Nut Oil has been used by Hawaiians for centuries to protect and calm mildly sun-exposed skin and soothe dry, chapped skin. Gentle enough for a baby, it's easily absorbed without a greasy film and helps provide moisturization, conditioning, and healing. it's emollient quality helps leave the skin supple and smooth to touch.
- Helps soothe and protect dry, sun-exposed skin
- Used by Hawaiians for centuries to help protect skin exposed to harsh sun, drying winds, and salt water.
- Emollient quality helps skin feel smooth to the touch without leaving a greasy film
- Natural botanical source of Omega 3 and Omega 6 acids
- Organic and cold-pressed
- Touch of Vitamin E added (0.5%) to preserve freshness
Directions: Use any time day or evening that skin feels in need of nourishment and moisture. The Kukui Nut Oil is particularly effective right after a shower when the skin is able to readily absorb the oil.
Ingredients: Organic Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil (99.5%), Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Antioxidant to preserve the freshness of the oil.